Affirmations are the statement that asserts the existence or the truth of something. If someone understands the power of positive affirmations he can manifest more money, nurture a healthy relationship, can improve his health, uplevel his career, and many more things. To understand the power of positive affirmations know about what are Positive Affirmations and how do positive affirmations work? In this article, you will explore how you can use affirmations to drive positive change in your career, and in your life in general.
What are Positive Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that help you to come out from your problems and challenges. Positive affirmations make your life more pleasant and full of positivity. When you repeat them often and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes. Example of positive affirmation, “My job brings me financial abundance”. To manifest financial abundance, you need to repeat this sentence.
Why positive affirmations are Important?
In daily routine, you use many negative statements about which you never aware. Using negative statements is because of practice or society around you. That creates so much negativity. Some negative statements are: “I am not worthy enough to earn money in abundance”, “Why anything bad happens with me”, “I do not feel well”, or I am not smart enough to get my favorite job” etc.
Many people have negative thoughts like these. When people think like this, their confidence, mood, and outlook can become negative too. The problem with negative thoughts is that these can become self-fulfilling prophecies. You talk yourselves into believing that you are not good enough. And, as a result, these thoughts drag down our personal lives, our relationships, and our careers.
So, It becomes important for all to use positive affirmations consciously. When you practice more positive affirmations daily you start controlling your negative thoughts. later you find all negative thoughts disappeared and you start manifest positively in your life. To make your life full of positivity and abundance positive affirmations are important.
How to use Positive affirmations?
You programmed Positive affirmations in your Subconscious Mind, so you should follow a very specific formula. Your subconscious mind does not know what is right or what is wrong, what is negative or what is positive it just manifests your thoughts. So, remember few things in your mind.
- Think about the areas of your life that you’d like to change. Write down positive affirmations what you want to manifest. Try to affirm most important things of your life.
- Realistic. Your statement should be Realistic or feasible. Do not affirm anything about that is not possible. Like “I am chilling on Sun”. This statement is not realistic and not feasible. So think only realistic affirmation.
- Affirmations should be in Present Tense. Do not use past or future tense. Positive affirmations are always in the present. If you see a positive affirmation that says “I will…,” “I used to…” or “I’m going to…” then this is NOT an affirmation. Your mind will only ever optimally respond to positive present tense affirmations such as “I am calm”, “I am healing”, and “I am earning money”.
- Use only Positive Words. Your affirmations must contain only positive words. Do not use words like “don’t,” “can’t”, “won’t”, or “never” in your statement. It is because your subconscious mind does not take such words. For example, If you affirm “I’m never worried”. In that case, your subconscious mind takes this statement. as “I am worried”. So, you should use positive words like ” I am always calm”, “I am healthy”.
- True Feelings. Whatever your affirmation is when you read or practice it your feeling should be true as you already have it. Suppose you are affirming a statement “I have my dream car Rolls Royce”. So feel it as you already have this car. That’s how you can manifest your positive affirmations into reality.
Examples of Positive Affirmations
I am sharing some examples of positive affirmations that will help you understand more about The Power Of Positive Affirmations and how you can use them.
- I am happy.
- I am successful.
- I am earning in abundance.
- I am driving my dream car(use the name of the car).
- I am living in my dream house.
- I am traveling to my favorite places(use the name of the place).
- I am healthy.
- I am Healing.
- I have plenty of creativity for this project.
- I’m grateful for the job I have.
- My relations with everyone are healthy and strong.
- My life is full of magic and serendipity.
- My partner is very physically and spiritually attracted to me.
- I am very grateful and happy that I weigh ___ (fill in with desired weight).
- I see the beauty in everything.
These are some examples of affirmations. You can make your own list also and can add more elements in your statement.
Importance of Morning Affirmations
It is believed that if you affirm daily in the morning just after wake up its results are outstanding. When you just wake you are in a state of alpha of your brain. Alpha state is the state in which you direct access to the subconscious mind. So, during a state of alpha imprints of anything correctly save into the subconscious mind.
Read more on The Power of Gratitude.